Risé Staufer has been a licensed Realtor since 1994. She has lived in the Rock Creek subdivision in Superior, Colorado since the year 2000 and has been the top-selling agent in that area since 2002. She currently owns her own real estate brokerage located in Old Town Louisville. Risé has been married to her business partner, Rick, since 1974, and their 5 grown children all live in the Boulder Valley area. Risé is no stranger to relocation having been relocated with her family both in the military and corporations 18 times. She is well aware of the myriad of details this involves as well as the stress this causes individuals and families. Her goal is to help minimize that stress whether the move is cross-country or just across town.
Risé’s passion for international travel and diverse cultures influenced her to pursue the Certified International Property Specialist designation as well as to make personal real estate investments overseas. She enjoys hearing about the lives of her clients who have come to America to live and invest, and her goal is to help them understand the home buying process in this country and to protect their interests during the transaction despite any language or cultural barriers that may exist. Risé enjoys a variety of hobbies including gardening, canning, fiber arts, scuba diving, entertaining and spending time with her dogs. She continues to love the lifestyle and sense of community that Rock Creek offers.
- B. A. English & Psychology
- M. A. Clinical Psychology
- M. A. Marriage, Family & Child Counseling
- 10 years experience as family therapist
- Real estate school & licensure, 1994
- Graduate Realtor Institute, 1995
- Certified Residential Specialist, 2006
- Certified International Property Specialist, 2006
- Certified Negotiation Expert, 2009
- Certified Distress Property Expert
- President of the Boulder Area Realtor Association, 2011-2012
- Distinguised Realtor Award – Boulder Area Realtor Association, 2013